Steps for the Home Buying Process:
1. Meet with Tiffany, Nora or Patrick:
Review Buying Process in Detail, Agency Disclosure, Your Wants
2. Meet with a Lender for a Pre-Approval
3. Select Homes to View -
We will supply you with homes on the market that meet your criteria
from: MLS, For Sale by Owners, and New Builds
4. Tour Homes with Agent
5. Once you Find "The House" we will write a purchase contract.
6. We will Negotiate the Terms and Conditions on your behalf. Our goal is
to strengthen your position without "killing the deal"
7. Once Terms and Conditions are Accepted by both Parties you are In
8. We will Provide you an In Contract Checklist with Time Frames and Next Steps
9. We will send the Contract to your Lender
10. You will Schedule Your Inspections
11. Review the Inspection Results and Negotiate Remedies if Necessary
12. Obtain Home Owner’s Insurance Policy
13. Lender will Order the Mortgage Appraisal
14. You Will Receive Final Loan Approval/Committment
15. Call and Have Utilities Transferred to Your Name for Day of Possession
16. Final Walk Through of Property
17. Review Final #’s for Closing
19. Possession . . . Moving Day!
20. We are always after closing to assist you with any questions or issues that may arise.