Why a Home Inspection is Recommended:
A home inspection gives the buyer more detailed information about the overall condition of the home prior to purchase. In a home inspection, a qualified inspector takes an in-depth, unbiased look at your potential new home in order to:
- An inspector will evaluate the physical condition: structure, construction, and mechanical systems
- You can also have other items tested such as a radon test and wood destroying insect inspection
- An inspector can identify items that need to be repaired or replaced
- An inspector will estimate the remaining useful life of the major systems, equipment, structure, and finishes
Be an Informed Buyer:
- It is your responsibility to be an informed buyer. Be sure that what you buy is satisfactory in every respect. You have the right to carefully examine your potential new home with a qualified home inspector.